Brook Street are seeking someone looking for an excellent temporary opportunity for a Government Client based in North Bristol as a Specialist Developer.
The key areas of responsibility will be;
1. Take over development of the new website from the existing external development agency and be the lead developer for launch and beyond launch development.
2. To mentor and skill transfer Drupal development skills to the existing web management team
3. To work closely with representatives from the different business areas to understand their requirements and work with them to build the site to represent their required functionalities
As their perfect candidate, you will have;
- Well developed Drupal 8 development skills with an established track record of leading web projects
- PHP development skills
- Experience with Acquia development platform
- Experience with Symfony, bitbucket (or similar) and in particular Atlassian based products.
This is a unique opportunity to lead the development of the new website for a high profile national organisation. You will have the chance to shape and influence which is one of the reasons why this is a once in a decade opportunity.
You will be based in Bristol but travel to Edinburgh will be expected until September along with ad hoc visits to London or Peterborough. This is to be working 5 days per week for 6-12 months and you'll receive £400 per day.
Apply for Specialist Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly