Excellent opportunity for experienced Fabricator Welders to join a rapidly expanding company based in Harlow!
A fast-growing company based in the UK that supplies and delivers hydraulic services, equipment and accessories to any industry. They also provide mobile hose repairs to the local areas of London, Essex, Kent and Heathrow.
Fabricator Welders required to join the company’s hydraulic cylinder workshop
We are looking for a hard-working, committed team member with a desire to apply and develop their skills within an engineering environment.
What the Job Entails
Successful candidates will be working on bespoke Hydraulic Cylinder Fabrications. You will be part of a busy engineering workshop team, repairing or building from drawings hydraulic cylinders.
About the Candidate
- Should be a competent welder fabricator and have previous experience.
- Attention to detail and can produce high quality craftsmanship
- 3 years + industry experience
- Demonstrates energy and a positive attitude
- The role will include MIG and ARC welding and will be working with Mild Steel and Stainless Steel
- A machining background in milling or lathe would be an advantage
- skilled in metal finishes with a good eye for detail
If this sounds like you then please apply now – we would love to hear from you!
Apply for Welder Fabricator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly