Apprentice Butcher required.
Would suit school leaver.
40 hours per week over 5 days.
- communication and customer service skills
- practical skills to work with knives and machinery
- maths skills for handling payments
- the ability to work well in a team
- creativity to present and display meat
Your day-to-day tasks could include:
- buying, ordering, storing and controlling stock
- receiving deliveries and checking their content and hygiene
- moving meat stock to cold storage areas
- creating product displays
- cutting, boning and trimming meat
- serving customers
- advising customers on how to prepare and cook meat
Apply for Butcher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly