Full time permanent position required in the Ingatestone area.
To transport material to our customers in a safe and professional manner.
- Must have a digital TACHO card
- Previous experience – preferred
- To drive allocated HGV vehicle.
- To complete necessary paperwork in an accurate and timely fashion.
- To work in conjunction with your supervisors instructions.
- To maintain vehicle and equipment in line with established company standards.
- To be able to work closely with management and to work as a team with other drivers.
- To complete and submit the required daily defect sheet.
- To adhere to the EU tachograph regulations.
To apply please email us.
Apply for HGV/Tipper Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly