Senior Client Experience Manager - £22k to £28k DOE
Are you looking for a role where you can lead people and make a difference?
Do you want to join a company which make a genuine positive impact on people's lives?
Brook Street is delighted to be able to give you the opportunity to join a leading digital healthcare company who specialise in bringing the whole family together to maximise long-term outcomes and wellbeing. They re-imagine the way children, young people, and adult's access and receive mental health services by blending the best of technology with specialised clinical expertise and a personal human connection.
Our client are an organisation that allows their staff to make a real difference not only in reshaping how mental health issues and emotional wellbeing services are delivered across the UK, but also in the lives of those individuals and families who need their support. Their teams are friendly, focused and passionate about making a positive difference to their patients and their families.
About the role:
Based in our client's Southampton head office, the Senior Client Experience Manager (Senior CEM) will be part of the operational team and help deliver a smooth, professional and timely experience of the service to our clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing client referrals, ensuring correct information is recorded into the patient record systems and updating client information.
- The Senior CEM will be a point of contact with clients and their families, welcoming them to the service, booking appointments, dealing with enquiries and requesting information required by the clinical team.
- The role also involves liaising with the clinical team to support them in delivering clinical sessions and ensure each stage of a client's experience runs smoothly.
- You will assist the Operations Lead to train, mentor and oversee team members, ensuring that tasks are completed by driving best practice and continuous improvement.
You will have:
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Real passion for supporting people to improve their lives
- A desire to become part of a collaborative environment and share knowledge and learning for the benefit of all
- A curious mind-set that underpins your continuous drive to challenge the status quo for achieving better outcomes
- Experience in organisation and delegation to meet agreed tasks
- Experience in coaching and training a team at a senior customer service manager level
- Excellent communication skills - orally and written
- A tech savvy mind to be able to communicate, project manager and store data
- An ability to work well as a team member to facilitate an excellent service delivery
In return they will offer:
- A competitive negotiable salary between £22k and £28k depending on experience.
- Fulltime, Monday-Friday, 37 hours a week, includes some evenings which are scheduled in advance via a rota system.
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible.
If you are still interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: /account/registration. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Billy at Brook Street on 02380 236304 or apply to send your CV.
Apply for Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly