Meet Cambridge Administrator
Duties- will include the following:
• Administration – answering the telephone, reception, post, stationery orders, refreshments for meetings, recycling etc.
• Office support - to assist in aspects of property management - utilities, telecommunications, cleaning, upkeep etc; stationery and office equipment etc.
• Data entry – supporting the team with enquiries and updating our CRM.
• Venue finding services and client support - responding professionally to any enquiries by phone, email or in person; processing and managing enquiry follow ups with clients and venues, to ascertain and record the outcome; maintaining database.
• Venue support – providing support to venues where required.
• Organising site visits – arranging logistics of our series of Opendoors events. https://www.meet-cambridge.com/news/open-doors-2018
• Financial Administration – to assist in the record keeping for all income (invoices) and expenditure (purchase orders); petty cash and banking; chasing and recording the invoiced values of events which have taken place; raising commission invoices and monitoring payment. And any other reasonable requests made by the Managing Director or Assistant Manager.
Skills & Competencies:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A professional telephone manner is essential.
• IT Literate: Internet, MS Office applications: Word and Excel.
• Eye for detail.
• Friendly, enthusiastic and organised individual who is flexible working in a small busy team.
• Drive and motivation to work independently.
• Experience in the events industry would be an advantage, or in a customer service environment, but not essential.
• Experience or an interest in marketing would be helpful. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are unable to offer parking at our premises.
We are looking for cover for the next six months to cover holiday, so we are looking for someone who will be with us for the duration, who doesn’t have planned holidays.
Temporary, Full Time Post (6 months) - Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications Monday 18th June 2018.