General Farm Worker
FOR busy calving season starting June/July between Dorchester and Blandford, mechanical aptitude an advantage, permanent position possible, single accommodation available.
- practical skills
- a willingness to work flexibly
Your day-to-day tasks will vary depending on the type of farm and the time of year, but may include:
- working with animals (transporting, milking, feeding, mucking out and caring for sick or newborn livestock)
- ploughing fields, sowing seeds, spreading fertiliser, crop spraying and harvesting
- operating farm machinery
- maintaining and cleaning farm buildings and machinery
- laying and trimming hedges
- digging and maintaining ditches
- erecting and mending fences
Must have clean driving licence.
Tel 01258880437 after 7pm.