Service Planning Coordinator
Brook Street are currently recruiting behalf of a specialist company who are a leader within their industry. We are looking for a Service Planning Coordinator who will be responsible for planning service calls to engineers.
To be successful in this role previous experience of scheduling and planning engineers is essential. This is a varied busy role which in return will offer lots of progression and continue to grow your career.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability/Experience of planning/ scheduling to meet customer/ business needs.
- Ability/Experience dealing with Engineers and Field Management.
- Ability to work to tight timescales and under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload, applying flexibility where needed to planning
- Strong communication skills
- Practical problem solver and desire to overcome daily challenges
- Able to take initiative and be self-driven
- Customer focused
- A team player that can work well with others
- IT literate with a good knowledge of MS Office suite of packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
If you feel you meet the above criteria and want to work Monday - Friday then make sure you apply right away! Alternatively call Mike on 01784 462381
Apply for Service Planning Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly