Supervisor (Produce Department)
Job Title: Supervisor (Produce Department.)
Hours: 5 days per week 40 hour contract.
Salary: £17600 pa
Our client is a very successful Farm Shop with a Bakery equally renowned for its quality and range of products, and for the right person/s this is an amazing opportunity to grow with the company.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual to join the team as a Supervisor in the Produce Department.
Duties Will Include:
- Responsibility for ordering and merchandising of this busy department.
- Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Receive complaints and resolve problems.
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Someone with experience of working with Fruit and Vegetables.
- Someone with prior experience in a similar role.
- Communication skills and the confidence to talk to Customers would be beneficial.
- Ability to work great within a team.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Supervisor, Produce Supervisor, Produce Department Supervisor, Retail, Wholesale, Retail and Wholesale, Management, Manager, Retail Manager.
Apply for Supervisor (Produce Department)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly