To provide specific administrative support to the General Manager/developmentplus team with a creative focus.
- Overseeing the funding pots relating to our Health & Wellbeing Courses (this includes liaising with course facilitators, booking courses, creating course literature for distribution, advertising courses and liaising with course attendees)
- Updating Company Website (using Wordpress) and Social Media platforms (Facebook & Twitter) including brief updates and weekly blogs.
- Preparing for Community Events (Display Boards & promotional merchandise) and fundraising ideas.
- Designing promotional literature for each of the projects when required.
- Carry out reception duties when necessary- answering telephone, welcoming visitors and preparing refreshments.
- Working in partnership with the Office Administrator providing cover when needed.
Background of developmentplus
Lincoln Community Development Worker Project (trading as developmentplus) is a community development organisation which has worked across the County of Lincolnshire since 1997. We are a registered charity and company limited by guarantee. We work alongside people in their community, facilitating their involvement in decisions that affect their lives, supporting them to identify and develop initiatives that they feel will improve their quality of life socially, environmentally, economically and through learning. All of our work is based on the values of community development, working alongside people and not imposing our views on them but valuing their skills and abilities, ensuring their participation and providing opportunities for their personal development. Our purpose is to help communities develop, through the use of community development skills, and we recognize that there are communities of interest and geography, and we will work with both.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly