Domestic Assistant / Care Home Cleaner
Job Title: Domestic Assistant - part-time (Ref: DA/AH)
Based: Olton, Solihull, B27 6PF
Salary: £11,400 pa (£7 per hr)
Job Type: Permanent, Part time (28 hours / week)
The Organization is a well-established charitable care provider based in Olton, Solihull and they have currently a vacancy for a part time Domestic Assistant in Alexandra House, the residential care home. The role is 28 hours per week including some weekend working.
Main duties of the role include maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness in all communal areas of the building; to include lounges, corridors, bathrooms and dining rooms and making and changing residents' beds, cleaning their rooms regularly and deep cleaning rooms between residents.
They offer a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, multiple employee benefits including pension and free life insurance.
- They are looking for people who want to make a difference to people's lives, who are caring, compassionate and flexible in how they approach work.
- Previous cleaning experience is essential.
- In addition, candidates might also have previous cleaning experience in a residential care home, nursing home or hospital.
- They are looking for professional, self-motivated team players who are sensitive to the needs of older people.
- As the post involves working with vulnerable adults, an enhanced DBS check will be taken up for the successful candidate.
The Organization is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To apply for these roles please click APPLY button and information will be sent to your inbox.
(IMPORTANT: Please read through this information carefully as this must be completed to submit your application fully)
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Domestic Assistant, Domestic, Community Care Assistant, CCA, Community Support Worker, Care Assistant, Support Worker, Enabler, Carer, Care Worker, Care Helper, Care Management, Care Assist, Domestic Cleaning, Cleaner, Cleaning Assistant, Cleaning and Hygiene Operator, Support Coordinator, Care Manager, Support Manager, Care Coordinator may also be considered for this role.