Customer Transformation Manager/Senior Manager (Government & Health)
Our client is one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. The work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries – everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
Our client’s Consulting Practice has ambitious growth plans and the Customer transformation team is at the heart of this growth. The team works off an enormously strong client platform with strong board level commitment to this growth agenda. Our client can offer a broad position to successful applications including some cross-sector work and some international assignments. Their experienced team has an excellent track record of delivering high quality work to major international clients.
Our client is recruiting within their rapidly growing practice and is seeking individuals at Manager and Senior Manager grade,
You could be based in London, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow or Bristol
About the role
Public sector & healthcare organisations are looking for ways to grow and create competitive advantage. Our client’s customer transformation team helps their clients differentiate their offering by understanding better who their customers are and how to address their needs. Using digital and emerging technologies, they focus on front office transformation across marketing, sales and service, delivering exceptional customer experiences to help achieve strong commercial and business outcomes.
We are looking for individuals with a demonstrably strong track record in this area. You will have worked on projects in areas such as customer strategy, product design and end-to-end digital transformation. You will have a deep understanding of digital trends, customer experience and operational improvement – ideally with exposure across different sectors. Strong consulting skills and industry knowledge are both a must. We want people that can play a leading role in developing our client’s Operations practice in this key area of customer transformation.
Responsibilities will include:
- developing customer experience strategies
- performing customer journey mapping and analysis
- overseeing customer segmentation development and analysis
- identifying improvements in user experience
- developing user experience strategies
- performing user experience assessments
- developing digital transformation strategies
- supporting the execution of customer experience and digital transformations, including CRM implementations
- undertaking workforce digital skills and capability assessments
- delivering digital workforce transformation
- developing new customer propositions, products, and services
- undertaking customer research
- defining future state customer journeys
- undertaking current state channel and service design assessments
- developing and executing service transformation strategies
Essential skills and experience
- Public sector/government or healthcare industry experience
- Experience of developing and delivering digitally-enabled customer transformation with strong focus on customer experience
- Experience of at least two of: customer journey mapping, customer segmentation, loyalty, product design and agile delivery
- Significant experience working within large, complex projects and teams
- Experience of building sustainable client relationships and to be recognised and respected by clients and colleagues as a knowledgeable, valued and trusted professional
- Experience of interpreting clients strategic, operational and external drivers for change, gaining respect, building trust and inspiring clients by anticipating their needs and exceeding expectations within the financial services industry
- Experience of being a highly effective developer of people by making time to coach, mentor and develop others
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience in user experience design is highly desirable (e.g. front-end prototyping/mockup design).
This role can be based in London or nationally in a regional office such as Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow or Bristol