Business Assistant - Adm/Secretarial Support
Our client provides integrated business services to partners all over the world in order to enhance value across their entire supply chain. This is achieved by applying expert knowledge, experience and core skills in market development, finance, logistics, investment and information to solve specific business problems across a broad range of commodities and services.
- To assist business for the energy division
- To provide administrative and secretarial support for team of 3 people.
- Manage contract, processes, other formal documentation and payments in timely manner to facilitate smooth and efficient business operations.
- Supporting managers for Accrual report, service fee arrangement.
- Providing secretarial assistance for overseas visitors.
- Undertaking administrative duties (including, booking hotels, transport, conferences arrangement etc.)
- Assisting administrative procedures of all affiliate companies of the Energy department.
- Preparing and entering all contract, Non trade payment and invoicing data on to SAP/ECC for the Project Development department.
- Arranging payments to customers and suppliers and business expense payments for team members.
- Placing orders with suppliers and preparing contracts and quotations.
- Arranging invoicing paperwork as required.
- Gathering information about supply/demand and cargo flows of the energy commodities (Condensate and Petroleum products).
- Gathering market data of the price for the above energy commodities and making a sheet.
- Other members of staff within the Division, suppliers and customers of the energy trading business.
- Headquarter and regional branch offices.
- Corporate department staffs in Europe.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English under multi-national circumstance.
- IT skills, including using Word, Excel, SAP and Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities within strict timeframes.