A new generation financial planning and advice firm are looking to further develop their Kenilworth office with the appointment of an experienced Paraplanner to support the existing Adviser and Administrator who are already managing a substantial client bank throughout Warwickshire.
You will have the personality and the technical knowledge to provide a high level of support to the adviser, researching and proposing great client outcomes in often complex cases as well as assisting them to manage their workload and optimise their excellent client facing skills.
Your duties will include:
- Analysing clients’ circumstances, portfolios and objectives and preparing appropriate recommendation reports;
- Attending client meetings with the adviser when required;
- Providing high quality technical, administrative and research support;
- Liaising with the business assurance team to ensure that all reports are suitable and accurate;
- Building strong and effective working relationships with the Nottingham office and third-party product providers;
- Ensuring that all client records and data are maintained accurately and efficiently;
- Participating in ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have experience of writing accurate and clear recommendation reports, analysing a client’s current situation and financial objectives in order to make recommendations and communicating with third party providers.
You must have worked in a Pensions & Investment environment previously and ideally have achieved the level 4 financial planning diploma or be actively working towards it. You will be required to spend an initial period of at least 6 weeks training in the Nottingham office.
This is an opportunity to work in a small team and play a major part in laying the foundations for future growth and success. Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience and the value the successful candidate can bring.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply here and our client will be in direct contact
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.