Soil Preparation Technician
Job Title: Soil Preparation Technician.
Our client, incorporating multiple laboratory divisions, is the UK’s largest independent provider of analytical data to the Agricultural, Horticultural, Amenity and Environmental sectors. Operating from five locations in the UK, it employs approx. 350 staff, covering all aspects of a company focussed on providing high quality data and first class customer service.
Due to an increase in sample numbers a vacancy currently exists for a hard working team player to join our fast paced Soil Receipt team.
Primarily working within the Soil Receipt area the successful candidate will need to be able to follow the procedures and processes set out to enable timely preparation of soil samples.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be able to multi task.
- Will think upon their feet.
- Be able to use initiative for problem solving to enable completion of their workload.
- The role involves some lifting and working within an environment that is commonly dirty and dusty.
- A level of numeracy is required along with a high degree of organisation, reliability and commitment to stick to the task day in and day out.
Please Note: Full on the job training shall be provided.
Own transport is required as the laboratory is in a rural location.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Apply for Soil Preparation Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly