Site Supervisor - Basement Works
Site Supervisor – Basement Works
An award winning busy and growing company have an opportunity for a Site Supervisor. You wil be working within the basements and fit out industry, covering central London and Kent.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Site Supervisor to join a successful company which has been established for over 30 Years. They manage and design every aspect of the construction process in absolute detail. As a family run business, great pride is taken in being the very best in this sector and set the benchmark for the rest of the industry.
- Check deliveries to site
- Keep a site store and order materials
- Assist with setting out
- Complete daily quality checks.
- Issue permits to work
- Help to monitor and implement Health and Safety
- All site administration
- Keep a daily record and site diary
Essential & Key Skills:
- Good all round skills in all trades relating to basement construction
- CSCS card
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in construction
- Good time keeping and attendance essential
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent software knowledge
- Confined Space training
- 3 day 1st Aid Training
Ideal Candidate will have:
- CAD (or trimble Sketchup)
- Excellent Knowledge of Health and Safety and ability to write method Statement
Excellent career progression is available.
Please apply here and our client will be in direct contact
Keywords: Construction, Site Manager, Site Supervisor, basement, basements, CAD, health and safety, NVQ3
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.