Customer Services Operative
Job Title: Customer Services Operative.
Our client, incorporating multiple laboratory divisions, is the UK’s largest independent provider of analytical data to the Agricultural, Horticultural, Amenity and Environmental sectors. Operating from five locations in the UK, it employs approx. 350 staff, covering all aspects of a company focussed on providing high quality data and first class customer service.
Due to an increase in sample numbers a vacancy currently exists for a hard working team player to join our fast pacedCustomer Services Team.
Working as part of a multitasking team, primary responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the production of complete analytical reports.
- Checking clients analysis requests are entered correctly by sample receipt team.
- Filing of analytical data in archive.
- Managing sub-contracted analysis.
This diverse role will suit somebody who can:
- Multi task.
- Think upon their feet.
- Work accurately to strict deadlines.
- Communicate clearly due to the need converse with people internally and externally.
Education: – No formal qualifications are required but some basic scientific background would be an advantage.
Own transport is required as the laboratory is in a rural location.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.