Field Sales Engineer
Field Sales Engineer – Electrical Industrial Control & Automation
Field Sales Engineer – Sales / Business Development
To continue the growth of our Stoke office we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Engineer to join our team.
Who Are We?
For over 50 years BPX has built a reputation as a specialist, technical distributor of industrial control and factory automation products. Our continued success, we are told, comes from our commitment to product support and customer service. We now number over 100 people and from our 10 branch locations throughout the UK provide a local service to our customers.
What will you be doing?
As a BPX Field Sales Engineer you will be responsible for achieving sales targets through the development of new and existing business in your sales area. By utilising your excellent interpersonal skills, you will develop long term relationships with your customers ensuring that their requirements and business needs are interpreted and managed effectively. You will liaise with our franchise partners to ensure a continued awareness of new and updated products and will conduct sales calls in a professional manner to sell and support our range of products.
We wish to strengthen our sales team with enthusiastic, likeable people who possess a technical flair and an ability to discuss complicated technologies in an easy way. Product and sales training will be continual with this position, so candidates will need to be adaptable and ready to learn as they progress.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Good day to day planning capabilities will be essential for the candidate to be successful in this position.
- Able to meet deadlines and follow through on commitments.
- To effectively handle the technical requirements of this position, Field Sales Engineers should have a good level of technical understanding, ideally qualified to ONC level in electrical engineering.
- The position would suit engineers wishing to break into sales, experienced sales people seeking a more technical role, or graduates from a technical discipline.
- The successful candidate will have a passion for sales combined with an eye for engineering solutions.
What we offer our Field Sales Engineer
BPX remains a financially secure, family-run business offering the chance to work within a happy, friendly company with some wonderful and talented people.
- Competitive salary DOE & OTE
- Company car
- Company pension
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Minimum of 20 days holiday plus bank holidays