Job Title: Care Worker
Salary: Competitive/Dependant on experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday, Pension scheme, Double time on Bank Holidays, Full use of facilities, Uniform provided.
Hours: Full time
Our Client provides high-quality residential care & support to the elderly and those living with dementia. Passionate and committed to making a vast and positive difference to peoples everyday lives. Their caring, devoted and proud team of carers and extensive experience in the care sector means that they consistently deliver quality care.
They are currently looking for carers and senior carers to join their team, based in beautiful surroundings in Epping.
- Supporting clients with personal care
- Administering medication and undertaking clinically delegated tasks if required
- Preparing healthy meals and undertaking light housework and gardening
- Offering companionship and accompanying clients on social outings or to appointments
- Supporting clients to pursue their hobbies, interests and social activities
- Offering specialised care for people with neurological or physical conditions
- Supporting any administration requirements as identified at point of assessment
- Develop personalised care plans and arrange staff rotas
- Supervise new starters and cover care work where necessary
- Maintain the internal administrative system and ensure that client records are up-to-date
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of NVQ 2/3 or equivalent.
- It is not essential that the candidate already have a DBS our client can provide this
- Proven track record in a care home environment delivering quality care.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Experience in a similar role
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: Carer, Senior Carer, Domiciliary Care, Healthcare , Care Vacancies, Senior Home, Retirement Home, Carer, Care Worker, Senior Support Worker, Health Care Worker, Senior Support, Health Care, Care, Care Vacancies.