Our client is the UK's leading distributor of plastics raw materials and are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to support their growing business. The position is based at the company's Ashby-de-la-Zouch premises where office hours for full time positions are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday however applicants seeking a part time position would be considered.
This role is suitable for candidates with previous experience in a marketing role or those with qualifications in the area of business and/or marketing. The ideal candidate will be able to develop relationships both internally and externally, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail. It is essential that the candidate is able to act upon their own initiative, prioritising competing interest and drive projects forward to their conclusion. The ideal candidate will be dependable, outgoing, organised and communicative.
It is required that the candidate has at least 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) grade C or above, which must include Maths and English.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Work under the direction of the Commercial Development Manager to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information to assist in the development of marketing plans
- Deliver reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Assist in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Provide fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, website content, and other promotional materials
- Help maintain and increase the effectiveness of the company's social media accounts
- Record marketing data in the company's CRM database and ensure that any actions are followed through to the ultimate conclusion, reporting back as appropriate
- Help to maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills
- Organise and plan the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Help to plan and execute promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department
- Occasional company travel may be required.
Salary & holiday allowance are subject to confirmation
Please click the apply button in order to send your CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.