School Premises Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
St Matthew's Church of England Primary School
Job Title: School Premises Manager
Grade Range: Surrey S6 (From £21,563 to £25,313)
Hours: 36 hours per week / 52 weeks per annum
Start Date: ASAP
In February this year St Matthew's School became part of the Southwark Diocesan Board of Education Multi-Academy Trust. This is an exciting time for our school working with a growing Church of England trust where each of us shares a common vision; to ensure all children in our schools realise their God-given potential and aspire to exceed expectations.
St Matthew's Church of England Primary School is a large two form entry primary school with its own nursery class and Special Needs Support Centre.
Role of the Premises Manager:
We wish to recruit a Premises Manager to be responsible for all aspects of our school environment. We require someone who is professional, knowledgeable, reliable and conscientious. This is a key appointment for the school; the successful candidate will be given delegated responsibility to ensure statutory compliance is met, the internal and external fabric of all school premises are safe and well maintained. Our aim is to create the best possible learning environment for our school community.
We can offer you:
- A dedicated and motivated team of colleagues and governors, committed and passionate about driving the school forward and improving outcomes for all pupils
- A happy and harmonious school community built on strong Christian foundations
- A great opportunity to make a difference to our children
- A culture of successful mentoring, peer support and professional development
- A school with excellent facilities and extensive grounds
- An easily-accessible school, close to Redhill town centre and railway station
Prospective candidates are encouraged to come and visit the school and discuss the post. We would love to show you our school. Applicants are expected to be sympathetic to the Christian ethos of the school.
Please complete the application form and send it via email.
Closing date: Sunday 24 June
Interview: Thursday 28 and Friday 29 June
St Matthew's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Apply for School Premises Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly