Night Support Worker / Social Care - Supported Accommodation
Job Title: Night Support Worker
Location: East Kilbride
Salary: £17,852 - £19,097 per annum
Working Hours: 39 hours per week
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 18th June 2018
The organisation is an independent Charity which delivers support services to vulnerable people helping them to adapt to change and to improve their quality of life.
They are currently recruiting for Night Support Workers to provide support within their Pathways Supported Accommodation Service.
How you will make a difference:
- Provide appropriate levels of high quality support to service users
- Accurately record matters relating to service users wellbeing when required
- Signpost and refer to other agencies as appropriate
- Ensure you adopt a person-centred approach and participate in reflective practice
- Out of hours social media and telephone support for service users when required
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with the Company's core values
- SVQ2 qualified and/or willing to work towards SVQ3 qualification
What they offer:
- Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second)
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications)
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for further details.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Night Support Worker, Support Worker, Homelessness Support Worker, Homelessness Support Assistant, Homelessness worker, Young Person Support Worker, Youth Support, Enabler, Support Assistant, Social Care, Social Worker, Vulnerable Adult, LSW, LSA, Support Assistant, Adult Support Worker, Vulnerable Group Support, Social Outreach Officer , NVQ2, SVQ2 may also be considered for this role.