Senior Support Worker / Social Work Team Leader
Job Title: Senior Support Worker
Location: East Kilbride
Salary: £20,662 to £23,899 per annum
Working Hours: 39 hours per week
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 18th June 2018
The Organisation has over 200 staff and volunteers, and supports hundreds of people every day in their homelessness, young people's wellbeing and out of school care services.
They are recruiting for a Senior Support Worker to oversee their Pathways Supported Accommodation Service.
How you will make a difference:
- Ensuring person centred planning and unconditional positive regard is undertaken by staff.
- Taking a Psychologically Informed Environment (PIE) approach.
- Ensuring service users support needs are being met.
- Ensuring service user risk assessment and case files are completed and updated.
- Advocating on the service users behalf.
- Developing service user participation within the service.
- Arranging and facilitating regular support and supervision sessions with your team members, and ensuring staff are supported to undertake their roles.
- Completing yearly appraisals and personal development plans with your staff team
- Ensuring the Outcome Star tool and Carista information management system is utilised by staff.
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with the Company's core values
- SVQ level 3 or SCQF equivalent
- Possession of, or willingness to undertake, additional management training in line with the role and SSSC requirements
What they offer:
- Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second)
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications)
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for further details.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Support Worker, Homelessness Support Worker, Homelessness Support Assistant, Homelessness worker, Young Person Support Worker, Youth Support, Support Worker, Enabler, Support Assistant, Social Care, Social Worker, Vulnerable Adult, LSW, LSA, Support Assistant, Adult Support Worker, Vulnerable Group Support, Social Outreach Officer , NVQ3, SVQ3 may also be considered for this role.