Support Worker / Social Care - Supported Accommodation
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: East Kilbride
Salary: £19,097 - £21,186 per annum
Working Hours: 39 hours per week
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 18th June 2018
The organisation is an independent Charity which delivers support services to vulnerable people helping them to adapt to change and to improve their quality of life.
They are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to provide support within their Pathways supported accommodation service.
How you will make a difference:
- Accurately Actively practicing person centred planning and unconditional positive regard.
- Taking a Psychologically Informed Environment (PIE) approach.
- Arranging and facilitating key work meeting to develop and review support plans in collaboration with service users
- Developing life skills with service users including how to maximise income, involvement in meaningful activities, and other skills that aid to independence.
- Advocating on the service users behalf.
- Compiling and reviewing service user risk assessments
- Utilising the Outcome Star tool and Carista information management system to record and assess a service user's progress.
- Having detailed knowledge of other relevant services and signposting or referring service users when required.
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with the Company's core values
- SVQ level 3 Social Services and Healthcare or SCQF equivalent (or are willing to work towards)
What they offer:
- Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second)
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications)
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for further details.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Support Worker, Homelessness Support Worker, Homelessness Support Assistant, Homelessness worker, Young Person Support Worker, Youth Support, Enabler, Support Assistant, Social Care, Social Worker, Vulnerable Adult, LSW, LSA, Support Assistant, Adult Support Worker, Vulnerable Group Support, Social Outreach Officer , NVQ3, SVQ3 may also be considered for this role.