IT Business Admin / Administrator / Business Support
Job Title: IT Business Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The IT business administrator will contribute to the creation and maintenance of Company's IT strategy working closely with stakeholders and external support functions to drive forward projects that will improve the company's overall platforms and processes.
This will include the setting up of plans and objectives to deal with key IT projects in the business, ensuring statutory and legal compliance , monitoring spend/ inventory and monthly reporting.
- Approving all IT helpdesk enquiries regarding password resets, access rights, administration rights etc
- Coordination of hardware and licence purchases for new employees
- Inventory management and documentation
- Updating and review of E-Mail users and user groups
- Review and approval of all IT invoices
- Review of IT supplier Service Agreements and renewals
- Tracking of Mobile Phone agreements and renewals
- Co-ordinating the development, revision and distribution of all IT policies and Procedures
- Completion of statutory forms and questionnaires
- Ensuring compliance with quality Standards
- Coordinating E-mail Phishing tests and training and reporting on progress
- Maintaining adherence to Swire Core Standards policies: Information Security, Identity and Access Management, Change Management, Acceptable Use, Disaster Recovery, Cyber Security Incident Response, Physical Security
- Supporting GDPR initiatives and compliance
- Creation and Maintenance of three- year IT Hardware and Software Strategy in line with IT audit (with Annual Capex budget) and management of the Risk List.
- Monitoring of annual IT Budget v spend
- Supporting ERP and Document Management implementation, training and on- going maintenance of the system
- Maintaining the integrity of the CRM/Document Management database
Health and Safety:
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of your Health & Safety responsibilities.
- Always wear Personal Protective Equipment as required. Take responsibility for your own PPE ensuring appropriate storage and care.
- Always strive to work in a manner safe to yourself and others and report any hazards immediately.
- Ensure all staff and visitors operates in compliance with Safety regulations
- Full responsibility for the safety of team members
- Actively participate in addressing Safety, Health and Environmental issues affecting the production areas, ensuring the relevant S, H&E checks are carried out.
Full knowledge of the Plant Emergency Procedures and associated responses are required
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and others whilst at work and to comply with the Company's policies and legislation.
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate Company Values.
- To comply with all legal, regulatory and statutory obligations applicable to the role.
- Participate in training and personal development activities as required
- Be flexible in undertaking the duties and responsibilities attached to your role; Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by the Company.
Qualifications/ Knowledge & Experience
- Qualification in Computer Science / Technology, or Business Administration
Specific Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Experience in operating Windows, Microsoft 365, Oracle, Telephony systems and software licencing
- Exposure to ERP implementations and integrations
- First class communication skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent written skills
- Flexible approach with the ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative as required
This job description is a summary of the main duties of the role but is not exhaustive. It may be reviewed and updated regularly in discussion with the post holder.
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the careers page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; IT Support Administrator, Business Support Administrator, Administrator, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, IT Business Administrator, Office Administrator, Support Admin, Administration Support, , Membership Administrator, IT Office Support will also be considered for this role.
Apply for IT Business Admin / Administrator / Business Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly