Quality Administrator- Minute taking experience desirable
I am looking for an experienced administrator for a public sector client based in Sheffield. This is a temporary role which is expected to be 37 hours per week and Monday- Friday office hours. The pay rate is £9 and rises to £9 after 12 weeks.
The role will entail admin support for a busy NHS office including managing multiple inboxes, populating databases, arranging meetings and events and processing applications.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent IT skills- primarily excel, word and powerpoint
- Minute taking experience required
- Be able to pick up IT processes quickly
- Be able to work with limited supervision
- Understand data protection and information governance
- Have excellent attention to detail
Please send CV directly or call Jessica on 01302 342378 for more information