Excellent opportunity for a Shift Colourist to join a well-established company based in King’s Lynn
You will be working within a small team dedicated to coating lacquer production in a purpose built lab to make some of the most advanced membranes in the world. You will be tasked with assisting the STM's with day to day operation of the plant to ensure product quality, maximising efficiencies and ensure customer orders are delivered on time.
Full training will be provided and this is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual.
This is a hands on role and duties will include:
- Dispensing, mixing and colour correcting (where required) coating lacquers
- Dispensing and missing stabilisers
- Ensuring that QC testing is carried out
- Filtering lacquers
- Completing paperwork
- Product quality control testing and monitoring
- Supporting Quality, EH&S procedures
- Being active in plant troubleshooting and improvement processes
To be successful in the role you will need:
- A good eye for colour
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Inquisitive with a desire to learn new skills
- Computer literate
- At least GCSE's (or equivalent) in Maths, English and a Science
In return the company is offering a Salary of £20,106 per annum rising to £22,339 per annum.
Overtime is available
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Apply for Shift Colourist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly