Senior Business Administrator
Job Title: Senior Business Administrator
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire (Will include visits to other sites on a regular basis.)
Salary: Competitive Salary
Incorporated in 2001as a Bristol based foam conversion and Fabrication Company, our client was servicing the packaging needs of the manufacturing industry throughout the South West. Since their establishment, our client has expanded their business through diversification into the manufacture of a wide range of packaging and non-packaging solutions.
Due to their continued success, our client is currently seeking an ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic Senior Business Administrator, with strong organisational and analytical skills.
Duties Will Include:
- To provide an efficient and timely support service for the Directors, Company and employees, covering a wide range of duties.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the Company is adhering to regulatory and procedural compliance, undertaking projects and providing the business with continual improvements for growth as well as H&S, HR and Quality tasks that support the smooth running of the business across the three sites.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be able to demonstrate a commitment to providing high standards of business acumen and knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be highly organised with the ability to ensure that business requirements are processed in a timely way.
- This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative.
- Will be proactive and able to work autonomously with a ‘can-do’ working style and precise attention to detail.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Senior Business Administrator, Business Administrator, Business Development, Business Development Administrator, Senior Business Development Administrator.