Youth Workers (Worthing)
Are you passionate about supporting young people and support them with learning independence? Are you looking for flexible working hours?
This rewarding position based in West Sussex is supporting individuals between the age of 16-18 and helping them gain independence in terms of budgeting, education and employment.
This role will be based on support, showing them how to:
- Cook their own meals for a balanced healthy diet
- Budget their money
- Support them into education or paid work
- Any other relevant tasks to ensure that they feel supported and safe.
We are looking for someone who is....
- Assertive as challenging behaviour is always a possibility
- Self motivated
- Able to build a good raport with the young people.
To be considered for this role you must...
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience in a relevant environment or 6 months experience with a Level 3 qualification.
- DBS On the Update Service is desired although not essential.
Pay & Benefits include...
- £9 per hour, £62 per sleep in. *On bank holiday`s waking pay rate is doubled*
- Rota's being completed months in advance so you know you have a steady income!
- Working in different environments
- Flexible hours
- Holiday pay accrued
- Pension Scheme
Do you think you`ve got what it takes? Call Beth today on 01273 731792 or email your CV