Support Worker (Littlehampton)
This extremely rewarding role includes...
- Carrying out creative & fun activities such as singing, arts & crafts and day's out like swimming, the park and out for dinners/lunches.
- Supporting the residents to encourage independent living skills such as cooking.
- Using different methods of communication as all of the residents are non-verbal but have great communication skills.
To be considered for this role, all applicants should have...
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a residential setting, or 6 months with a relevant qualification.
- A DBS on the update service - don`t worry if not, though - you can apply for one through us!
In return for your hard work, you will receive...
- Competitive hourly rates from £8 per hour.
- Opportunities to work in different places to gain invaluable experience
- Monthly incentives (highstreet vouchers etc) to say thank you for your hard work.
- Ongoing, 24/7 support from us.
Would you like to know more about this opportunity? Don't miss out - call the branch today and/or email Beth Tester on or call us to arrange an immediate interview on 01273 731792
Apply for Support Worker (Littlehampton)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly