Project Worker (Worthing, Homelessness)
7 days left
- Flexible Hours
This service is in Worthing, supporting 29 young people with an enjoyable environment.
This rewarding and enjoyable role includes:
- Interacting with the residents and supporting them.
- Ensuring the area is safe and that the right people are coming in and out of the building.
- Working alongside other staff to ensure the safe running of the environment.
- Promoting the right choices in life.
- Encouraging independent living, such as budgeting, jobs etc.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a minimum of 12 months experience within a relevant environment.
Pay & Benefits include...
- Pay rates from £9-£9 Per Hour
- Opportunities to work with different clients across sussex to gain invaluable experience.
- Ongoing, 24/7 support from us.
- Brilliant holiday pay
- Company pension scheme.
Are you interested in knowing more? We don't blame you!
Call the branch today to arrange interviews on 01273 731792
Or email your CV
Apply for Project Worker (Worthing, Homelessness)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly