Project Worker (Worthing, Homelessness)
This service is in Worthing, supporting 29 young people with an enjoyable environment.
This rewarding and enjoyable role includes:
- Interacting with the residents and supporting them.
- Ensuring the area is safe and that the right people are coming in and out of the building.
- Working alongside other staff to ensure the safe running of the environment.
- Promoting the right choices in life.
- Encouraging independent living, such as budgeting, jobs etc.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a minimum of 12 months experience within a relevant environment.
Pay & Benefits include...
- Pay rates from £9-£9 Per Hour
- Opportunities to work with different clients across sussex to gain invaluable experience.
- Ongoing, 24/7 support from us.
- Brilliant holiday pay
- Company pension scheme.
Are you interested in knowing more? We don't blame you!
Call the branch today to arrange interviews on 01273 731792
Or email your CV