Children's Worker (Crawley)
Your role will be to...
- Providing general support for the children.
- Going out on their daily activities such as swimming, parks etc.
- Some domestic duties
We are looking for someone who can
- Have a DBS on the Update Service (Not to worry if not - you can apply for one through us!
- Have at least 12 months experience within a relevant environment or 6 months with a relevant qualification.
In return of your hard work, you will get...
- Competitive pay rates of £10 per hour.
- Sleep in rates from £70 per sleep in
- Online Training
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing support from your dedicated consultant.
Would you like to apply? Simply email your CV or call 01273 731792to arrange an interview.
Apply for Children's Worker (Crawley)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly