Children's Worker (Crawley)
Your role will be to...
- Providing general support for the children.
- Going out on their daily activities such as swimming, parks etc.
- Some domestic duties
We are looking for someone who can
- Have a DBS on the Update Service (Not to worry if not - you can apply for one through us!
- Have at least 12 months experience within a relevant environment or 6 months with a relevant qualification.
In return of your hard work, you will get...
- Competitive pay rates of £10 per hour.
- Sleep in rates from £70 per sleep in
- Online Training
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing support from your dedicated consultant.
Would you like to apply? Simply email your CV or call 01273 731792to arrange an interview.