Our client is a highly successful Managed Service Provider we are looking for experienced Technical Engineers that have their experience weighted towards 'build out' who can hit the ground running who enjoy creating something from scratch, are good at taking responsibility for figuring out what needs to be done and planning the steps to be followed, delivering and documenting the end result following testing- Legal sector.
These are additional headcount roles due to expansion of the business.
We are looking more for people whose background is more System Administrators/System Engineers/Technical-Infrastructure Engineers already (pref.) etc. We are also looking for people to be skilled and experienced with virtualisation tools, such as Citrix, VMWare, Hyper-V, etc. (plus Windows Server config & admin) and can demonstrate knowledge in these areas.
A practical understanding of Active Directory, networking and TCP/IP
- Windows 2008/12 Server administration/configuration
- AD, advanced Group Policy
- Extensive experience with the implementation and configuration of enhanced monitoring using SolarWinds
- Experience with VMware
- Experience of Citrix and Remote Desktop Services
- Clustering and SAN/NAS storage
- Exchange 2010/13
- MySQL (preferably)
- Apache and/or IIS
- Citrix accredited (preferably)
- Microsoft accredited (preferably)
- VMware accredited (preferably)
- Ability to problem solve independently, through research and resourcefulness.
- Ability to adapt to change in complex and or deadline situations.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude and approach
- Be organized, motivated and have an enthusiastic personality.
- Understand the need to cover all possible bases and go the extra mile for the customer.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Great technical skills with the ability to absorb information and learn.
- A willingness to travel, often at short notice, up and down the country .
- Ability to plan.
- The ability to think on your feet and to have the tenacity to fix unforeseen problems.
- A great team player.
- To be an ambassador for Company