Job Title: Door Supervisor
Hours: Part-time.10-16 Hours per week (hours are subject to change, due to availability and customer requirements) For example; you may be required to work on a venue 18.00-01.00 on a Friday and Saturday evening (peak trading hours) Due to the nature of this work, the positions are WEEKEND/EVENINGS.
Salary: £10.00 to £12.00 /hour paid MONTHLY PAYE via BACS
Due to continued success, our client is currently seeking SIA Licensed Door Supervisors to work within their ever expanding team.
Duties Will Include:
- Managing crowds and queues.
- Making sure people keep to the dress code.
- Checking tickets.
- Patrolling inside and outside the venue.
- Watching people's behaviour and dealing with conflict.
- Restraining and escorting people out of the venue, if necessary.
- Dealing with emergencies.
- Co-operating with police, first aiders and management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be well presented and smart in appearance.
- MUST have good time keeping.
- Exceptional Customer service skills.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Have some experience in the security industry.
- Have very good communication skills.
- A GOOD WORK ETHIC!
Our client is seeking individuals with the above criteria to work in various late night premises. You will provide security services to Pubs, Bars, Restaurants and other venues affected by the night time economy and seasonal/sporting events across West London and the home counties.
****PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING*****
*Our client DOES NOT have any corporate/static/retail/guarding positions*
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Apply for Door Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly