Field Sales Executive / Sales Representative / BDM
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Location: West Malling
Salary: Excellent Basic Salary + commission
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is looking to expand their UK & European field sales team to keep up with customer enquiries. If you're an energetic field sales person who has experience in winning deals from £100k to multi million pound contracts, then they want to hear from you. They don't care so much about industry sector, they want the right person with the right mix of attitude, appetite and experience to help close and convert the great enquiries flowing into their business.
In return They offer you a good basic salary + commission, company car & benefits in an award-winning, Top 100 Company to Inspire Britain for growth (London Stock Exchange Group) mezzanine flooring firm. They have a growing multinational client base, and a culture that prides itself on partnership, integrity and innovation.
- Generate leads using traditional sales methods such as networking, market research and target sales initiatives.
- Forecast sales, develop "out the box" sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned remit
- Respond to enquiries received via phone, email or post.
- Present Mezzanine to potential clients through direct communication, face to face meetings, telephone and emails.
- Work closely with the company's Marketing Department to drive sales initiatives.
- Ensure the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- Maintain regular contact with members of the company's sales team to ensure a cross flow of information.
- Liaise with the Proposals team on production of quotations and managing the quotation pipeline.
- Follow up on sales leads to ensure a high conversation rate in line with the company's KPI's.
- Support the Contracts Director and Operations Director with customer satisfaction and after sales care meetings.
- Provide monthly reports of sales activities to the Directors.
- Attend networking events when required.
- Manage and maintain comprehensive documentation regarding all sales opportunities.
- Strong field sales experience within the construction/steelwork industry
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
- Technically minded and professional sales person
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with CRM's
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or recognised sales qualification
This is a client facing role and you will be expected to travel, both locally and internationally,
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Corporate Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Targets, Field Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, B2B, Sales Development, Media Sales, Direct Sales, B2B Sales, Field Sales Supervisor, Media Sales Manager, Radio Sales Manager, Radio Sales will be considered for this role.