Electro Mechanical Service Engineer
Electro-Mechanical Service Engineer / Embroidery Machine Technician / Mansfield / Competitive Pay + Benefits
Our client based in Mansfield Nottinghamshire is the UK supplier of industrial embroidery machines and Textile decorating equipment.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for an Electro-Mechanical Service Engineer to join them.
As the Electro-Mechanical “Service Engineer” you will oversee the installation, commission and demonstration of machinery - as well as carrying out repairs and servicing on a programmed and emergency basis, across the UK.
Key Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Service Engineer:
- Delivery, Installation, Customer Training, with Routine Service and Repair, of Industrial Embroidery, and other textile decoration machinery
- Assist with the refurbishment of used machines within our workshop facility.
- Assist, attend Trade exhibitions on an as and when required basis
- Travel throughout the UK to visit the company’s customers
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree in Engineering discipline, or qualified by experience
- Previous experience of electro-mechanical equipment
- Experience with established brands of embroidery machines (preferred)
- Fully conversant with all aspects of Installation, Operator Training, Machine Servicing and Repair
- Ability to converse with customer and machine operators in a confident manner
- Any experience within the service and maintenance of Industrial Sewing machinery would be advantageous.
They will also consider less experienced candidates, as full training will be offered.
In return, the Electro-Mechanical Service Engineer can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Vehicle provided
- Excellent Career Progression
If you are interested in this Electro-Mechanical Service Engineer position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Electro-Mechanical, Service Engineer, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Engineering, Technical Manager, Service Manager, Customer Service, Mansfield, Nottingham
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.