Contract Type: Fixed contract to end 2018
Salary: Circa £12/hr plus Shift Allowance
Job Elements: -
- Working 12hr continental shifts
- To set and operate high speed production equipment in a highly regulated environment.
- Carrying out in process testing to ensure quality of manufactured product.
- Completing basic maintenance tasks to ensure availability of equipment (TPM)
- Actively take part in any efficiency improvement work.
- To carry daily safety checks on machines.
- To analyse information, evaluating results to identify problems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background in a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- A sound knowledge of quality principles.
- Mechanical engineering experience.
- Application of Health and Safety principles.
- Manual Handling skills and application.
- An understanding of the chemical handling.
- The use of Pedestrian Electrical / Hand pallet trucks
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.