Contract Type: Fixed contract to end 2018
Salary: Circa £12/hr plus Shift Allowance
Job Elements: -
- Working 12hr continental shifts
- To set and operate high speed production equipment in a highly regulated environment.
- Carrying out in process testing to ensure quality of manufactured product.
- Completing basic maintenance tasks to ensure availability of equipment (TPM)
- Actively take part in any efficiency improvement work.
- To carry daily safety checks on machines.
- To analyse information, evaluating results to identify problems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background in a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- A sound knowledge of quality principles.
- Mechanical engineering experience.
- Application of Health and Safety principles.
- Manual Handling skills and application.
- An understanding of the chemical handling.
- The use of Pedestrian Electrical / Hand pallet trucks
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Operator Setter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly