Greaves Brewster LLP is a friendly and lively firm of Patent Attorneys, committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and a happy working environment for our staff. We are looking for a full-time experienced Secretary/Administrator to join our Professional Support team in Cheddar, Somerset.
Duties will include:
- processing incoming emails and post
- corresponding with clients and overseas patent attorneys
- filing documents at the EPO and IPO using epoline software
- preparing invoices using our document and case management systems
- keeping the attorneys’ diaries
- answering the phone.
The successful candidate will be a team player who demonstrates:
- an ability to work independently and to prioritise their own workload
- an organised, methodical approach to their work
- an eye for accuracy
- excellent written communication skills
- a high level of numeracy
- confident use of standard office IT packages.
Patent experience and/or the CIPA Patent Administrator course will be an advantage.
Salary: £23,000 to £24,600 depending on experience.
Please send your CV and a covering letter via email as soon as possible.
Closing date for applications is Monday 18 June 2018.
All applicants with recent secretarial/administrator experience will receive an initial response by Monday 2 July 2018