Project Manager (x9)
EU Programme Office – Project Manager (x9)
- Location: Cardiff
- Post Number: 103069
- Grade: 5
- Contract type: FTA until 31 March 2019.
- Work pattern: 37 Hours, Monday to Friday
- Grade / Salary: 5 – £28,215
- Application closing date: 20 June 2018
Job Purpose: Delivery of Changes required to effect migration to a post Brexit environment.
As a member of the EU Response Programme team within the NRM Business Area, you will support the Programme Manager to deliver the ambition of the executive director and Programme Board to embed the changes needed to ensure that Natural Resources Wales continues to function legally, effectively and efficiently through transition and post Brexit.
Ensure our core purpose and values are threaded through the work whilst embedding the programme principles. The post holder will plan and monitor projects across the programme, looking at dependencies working with staff from across the organisation as part of the Programme team to deliver the strategic objectives of the Programme.
Job Specific Criteria
- Prince project management and MSP Programme Management. Programme and project management to deliver defined environmental outcomes.
- Effective problem solving skills, with a drive to seek innovative solutions. Effective written and spoken communication, tailored to the needs of the audience
- Outstanding organisational skills, takes the initiative working independently with high standards of governance. Exemplar behaviours in health, safety and wellbeing, openness and honesty
- A broad understanding of the legislation relevant to Natural Resources Wales and an ability to apply it in this role. The ability to use IT applications, including databases, spreadsheets and word processing
- An awareness of Welsh culture and a positive attitude to linguistic and cultural diversity.
- Membership of a relevant professional body is desirable but not essential: successful applications will, however, be expected to keep up to date with recent developments in their field
For more information please visit our website.