Trade Counter Sales/Warehouse Assistant
Great Full Time Opportunity Available!!
My client who was formed back in October 2006 following the merger of AC Electrical and William Wilson electrical branches.
Since then they have expanded their branch network and developed new branches throughout the UK to offer our customers a better, brighter service from over 110 branches nationwide.
We are currently recruiting for a Trade Counter Sales/Warehouse Assistant to join a large expanding company, we are looking for an experinced candidate to join their Retail Electric store based in Staples Corner.
The trade counter is a unique selling opportunity in our business. A combination of good communication skills and product knowledge enables the counter sales person to assess customer needs quickly and fulfil them accurately. Responsibilities also include display merchandising and promotions.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a trade/ counter sales role before - min 2 years recent experience
Ideally someone who has worked in the electronic goods trade before (lights, cables and switches) but this is not essential.
Someone worked in the local area before (for clients) will be a bonus too.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Serving customers on the trade counter
- ordering special items (trade counter requests)
- opening credit accounts with new customers
- providing exceptional service to the customers
- building strong customer rapport
- booking in of deliveries
- picking of orders
- loading of delivery van
- making sure the warehouse is clean and tidy
- taking ownership of their role and making the warehouse and trade counter their own
- working with the team to achieve sales targets
Working hours: 7:30am to 17:30pm
1 hour lunch
Paid overtime on a Saturday (on a rota basis)
If you are interested please call us on 02089528441!
Apply for Trade Counter Sales/Warehouse Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly