Job Title: PLUMBER
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Salary: up to £24K depending on skills and experience
Our client is an independent water treatment and water hygiene service provider.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for a person to join the mechanical team to assist in carrying out remedial works on water systems and tank installations
The Ideal Candidate:
- A plumbing background and qualification is essential.
- Experience in a commercial plumbing environment is desirable.
- This is a physically demanding role as there will be a lot of lifting required.
- A willingness to work is essential along with a huge amount of common sense.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are important as there may be some report writing and face to face contact with customers.
- Flexibility with hours will be required as there will be some weekend and overnight working.
- There will also be a considerable amount of travel throughout the UK, so a full UK driving licence is essential.
- The successful applicant will need to live locally to our client’s office in Redditch, Worcestershire to be considered for this position.
If you have all of the above skills are dedicated, reliable and have integrity then please apply for this position
Keywords: Plumber, Plumbing, Plumbing Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Construction, Skilled Trades