Are you interested in working for the civil service?
Our government client is looking for experienced administrators to join their busy team based in Manchester city centre. This is a full time role, with no weekend work required.
Pay rate starts at £7 rising to £9 after 12 weeks
- Logging and distributing of post received and mailbox queries.
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources, including Judiciary and may be expected to go into court.
- Preparing routine correspondence. Storing and retrieving critical data.
- Sending out correspondence and standard letters and emails.
- Filing Duties.
- Telephone queries.
You will also be required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other general office admin duties reasonably requested by line management.
Successful candidates will need to provide 3 years worth of references and are subject to a criminal record check.
Please contact Emma C with any queries 0161 228 6168 or send your CV today