If you are a professional and experienced Receptionist looking to make a move Brook Street (UK) Ltd would like to speak with you about a new vacancy.
Our client has been providing professional consultancy in the field of civil engineering for almost thirty years. They have undertaken projects right across a spectrum which includes sports, hotels, education and health.
Your duties as a Receptionist will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- First point of contact for clients.
- Greeting clients daily both personally and on the telephone.
- Providing a major customer focused friendly service to clients at all times.
- Maintaining computer system
- Being responsible of all client confidential paperwork and details.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are followed
- Carrying out day to day duties including signing in and out and logging post.
As an ideal applicant you will have experience as a Receptionist or Customer Service provider as well as ideally possessing the following:
- Fantastic administration skills
- IT literacy, excellent competency in MS Suite including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a first class provider of customer service, both internal and external, and enjoy working with a business that excels in what they do then please contact Colleen or Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548. Alternative click on "Apply" to submit your latest CV
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly