If you are a professional and experienced Receptionist looking to make a move Brook Street (UK) Ltd would like to speak with you about a new vacancy.
Our client has been providing professional consultancy in the field of civil engineering for almost thirty years. They have undertaken projects right across a spectrum which includes sports, hotels, education and health.
Your duties as a Receptionist will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- First point of contact for clients.
- Greeting clients daily both personally and on the telephone.
- Providing a major customer focused friendly service to clients at all times.
- Maintaining computer system
- Being responsible of all client confidential paperwork and details.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are followed
- Carrying out day to day duties including signing in and out and logging post.
As an ideal applicant you will have experience as a Receptionist or Customer Service provider as well as ideally possessing the following:
- Fantastic administration skills
- IT literacy, excellent competency in MS Suite including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a first class provider of customer service, both internal and external, and enjoy working with a business that excels in what they do then please contact Colleen or Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548. Alternative click on "Apply" to submit your latest CV