Mechanical Technician Supervisor
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Mechanical Technician Supervisor - Aviation. This is a permanent position, working for an international business on maintenance of Hawk aircraft. base salary is £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience plus shift allowances plus pension and additional bens.
Responsibilities for the Aviation Mechanical Supervisor:
- Managing a team of mechanical aircraft fitters and technicians
- Undertake independent inspections as required
- Contribute to the design, development, manufacture, construction, commissioning operation or maintenance of products, equipment, processes, systems or services
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Training in an Aircraft related discipline to City & Guilds 2675 Level 3 or equivalent.
- Military aircraft technical training/experience preferred
- Ex-~RAF experience would lend well to this position
Full information available on application for the Aviation Mechanical Supervisor vacancy.
To apply send submit your current CV or visit FINTEC recruit web site.
Apply for Mechanical Technician Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly