£17 - 24K
Our client is a major manufacturing business in Rugby and is currently recruiting for a Production Planner to join their team.
The role will involve checking drawings are clear and correct at all time, attaching job cards to drawings and communicating effectively with the sales team to resolve any issues.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and background:
- Experience of working within Manufacturing
- Engineering process background an advantage
- Ability to read Engineering drawings
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Positive can do attitude essential
7 to 4pm Mon to Thursday, 7 to 1 on Friday
If you feel that you have everything that we're looking for then you need to get in touch with Naomi asap on 01788 579500 or email your cv