Next Steps - Bishops Stortford
£9 Per Hour - Additional Payments For Sleep In's - Full Time
Support Worker ? - Next Steps
Providing supported living to females with learning disabilities within their own home's, you will be required to support the ladies with every day activities and promote independence in their every day life.
We would like to hear from you if you demonstrate the following:
- A Passion for making a difference to every individual we support.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Integrity and to treat people with dignity and respect an compassion.
- An excellent communicator.
- Willingness to participate in different social activities including holidays.
- Flexible to work a rota including weekends, evenings, waking night & sleep ins.
- Experience would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- A full UK license would be beneficial but not essential. In return for your passion and commitment:
- Training & professional development
- The opportunity to gain nationally recognised QCF Diploma qualifications
- Pension contribution
- 28 days paid annual leave
To apply please send your CV via email.
Please be advised that this post subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and references.
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly