CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISERS- CHESTERFIELD
7 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting for outstanding customer service advisers for the Post Office based in Chesterfield centre. This is a rolling contract with a view to extend.
This is a full time contract (35 hours) and ideal candidates will be working shift patterns between Monday and Saturday from 8-6pm. The pay rate starts from £7 and rises to £9 after 12 weeks. Friendly team, subsidised canteen and gym on site included!
- Outbound calling
- Delivering excellent customer service over the phone and through various correspondence
- Decision making
- Following process driven work
- Following administrative procedures
Typical Qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- A good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Previous call centre/ customer service experience desirable
Call 01302 342378 for more information or apply directly!
Apply for CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISERS- CHESTERFIELD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly