DevOps IT Engineer
Location: Uxbridge - Permanent employment
Salary: Highly Competitive
Start Date: 01st June 2018 Closing Date: 30th June 2018
S P A Business Services Limited, based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge, requires Devops IT Engineer. Applicants must be experienced in providing the tools and automation from developer to the production servers, helping the QA team providing fast and accurate results and must demonstrate a proven work track record to enable the following key responsibilities of the role:
- Support the release flow from development through to production, and help manage the environments used in the product release process.
- Participate in evolving build, deployment, and release management practices towards a continuous integration/continuous deployment model.
- Develop tools and processes for managing JVMs and applications in a distributed deployment model in a hybrid VM/container environment.
- Ability to write automation scripts with using shell, Docker and Linux.
- Responsible for the installation, development and support of design and development tools for engineering as well as continuous build. Integration, configuration management and release management.
- Manage the appropriate level of release and change controls based on maturing and lifecycle states.
- Manage engineering virtual machines and Scripting for process automation.
- Design, develop, and support software for cutting-edge automation framework.
- Able to develop automation pipelines to deliver software to public/private clouds and physical computing devices.
- Work on to develop modules to integrate unit tests, software deployments, automated tests, and reports with automation pipeline
Qualifications, Experience and Mandatory Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5+ years in DevOps Engineer, AWS and System Administrator experience.
- Good to have IBM Certified WebSphere Application Server Administrator.
- Prior experience on ITSM best practice and automatic deployment techniques.
- Experience of remote access tools and web sphere Application Server 7.0 & 8.5, Apache web server on Linux, AIX.
- Experience working with Jenkins, Puppet, Chef & Ansible, Azure IaaS or PaaS.
- Educated to Computing Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to right level conversations.
- Experience in Database administration of MSSQL, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, HANA, SQL databases.
- Good with any programming languages like C#,Java,J2EE, SQL Server.
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps methodologies are widely used in processing continuous integration.
Apply for IT Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly