Business Development Manager
NSF International is the UK’s largest water fittings and materials testing laboratory. With over 75 years’ experience and knowledge of water supply and distribution, NSF International tests a wide range of products used in the distribution of water from well casings and water mains to washing machines and showers.
The Team arranges testing for a wide variety of water using products to show they comply with UK standards, for customers all over the world.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager based at our laboratory in Oakdale, South Wales, to grow sales of assigned programs and associated services to new accounts. The role involves:
- Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, you will be assisting him to execute sales plans and negotiating sales agreements to achieve sales and contribute to the development and growth of the business entity.
- Handling incoming requests for assigned programs and provide information to new customers, develop quotes and manage the database accordingly.
- Managing and coordinating relationships with all buying influences at each key account to ensure successful close.
- Establishing sustainable relationships between NSF International and the customer portfolio.
- Seeking out and identifying opportunities for cross selling at assigned accounts and coordinating with associated business development or program team members as appropriate.
- Maintaining current database information and documenting for all assigned customers.
- Supporting and participating in NSF’s presence at workshops/seminars when appropriate.
- Displaying superb communication (written, verbal and presentations) with customers and Company stakeholders.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have successful sales and business development experience, ideally selling to B2B services in the water industry.
- Have a technical ability to comprehend and clearly communicate service offerings
- Have perfect command of English, a second language is an asset
- Have a proven eye for detail
- Understand and deliver customer expectations
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be organised and able to work to tight deadlines