Extra Care Scheme Manager
Extra Care Scheme Manager
Clay Cross, Derbyshire
37 hours p/week | Temporary until August 2019
The advert closes on the 20th June, with a view to interview on the 25th June.
Together Housing are one of the biggest housing associations in the North of England with over 38,000 homes mainly across the Yorkshire and Lancashire areas
They are a non-profit making organisation and any money made is invested back into the association for the benefit of our residents and local communities.
The Together Housing Associations Extra Care scheme operating out of Smithybrook View, Derbyshire is looking for a new Scheme Manager, someone who will be able to grab the project and deliver a high quality service at all times to our residents. The successful applicant will be there to provide high quality housing management and wellbeing/housing support services to residents, ensuring efficient management of schemes, their properties and facilities and all associated services.
Role and Responsibilities
To work as an Extra Care Scheme Manager in Derbyshire, your normal day to day duties may look like:
- Maintaining regular contact with customers, based on the level of support as assessed by each customers support plan
- To work in a flexible and responsive manner, to meet the individual needs of customers whilst promoting their independence, wellbeing, choice, control & safety, all with a focus on positive outcomes for everyone
- Undertake needs & risk assessments and regular reviews to determine customers requirements, including participating in multiagency case conferences and safeguarding meetings
- Work in close partnership with the other Scheme Managers within the team to ensure the needs of the service are maintained including providing scheme management cover when required.
Key Skills and Requirements
To be successful as an Extra Care Scheme Manager you must already have:
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience of working with a range of partners as well as with older or more vulnerable people
- An understanding of older and more vulnerable people, as well as of the roles of other relevant agencies
- An understanding of extra care housing
- An awareness of safeguarding vulnerable adults
Due to the nature of the role, a full enhanced CRB check will be carried out prior to the successful candidate starting the role. A full driving license is required as well as access to a vehicle for work purposes that is insured for business use.
In return we can offer you a great set of benefits which includes; 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays.
A great flexible working environment, with a range of family friendly policies
Great new comfortable and modern offices
A huge scope of personal development opportunities
A very attractive pension scheme & healthcare benefits as well
For the more active minded we also offer a “cycle to work” scheme
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
There are two ways to apply for this role.
- Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to their career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
- Send a copy of your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply via email please make sure that you have read the privacy statement beforehand.